Monday 23 December 2013

Monday Moments #10

This weeks Monday Moments is written by a special guest. Hope you enjoy it.

So today is Monday and I was suppose to be at work for 08:00am, after such an intense Sunday routine, I wasn't exactly in the mood to wake up and go to work. In my usual typical Monday fashion, I look at my alarm and OMG! It's 7:30 am, quickly I get up put on some clothes and zoom! I’m out in my car on my way to work. A few minutes later I then realised that I actually have forgotten to have a shower and to lock the door. So I drive back home get some stuff to shower and lock my doors. It’s a good thing my work place has showering facilities I say to myself. Lucky for me the traffic wasn’t too bad I got to work just on time, but didn’t get the time to shower until my lunch break.  

And the moment I dreaded...my manager looks at me and says "Did you have a shower this morning?" I am like "Erm...erm!" It was quite a hectic day after my morning Gym so I had to quickly jet to work. He smiled. I won’t lie, I was a bit embarrassed as I didn’t go to the gym this morning.

One thing I have definitely learned From today is to plan my mornings and go to sleep earlier on Sundays. 

What was your Monday Moment? You can share it by tweeting me or if you're shy send an email and I'll add your moment to a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...