Sunday 28 July 2013

Should the Guy Pay on the First Date? || Youtube


First dates can be confusing, with an endless list of questions. What to wear? Where to go? And of course who should pay? In this weeks new video, I share my thoughts on who I think should pay on the first date... but who do you think should pay?

I guess you could say this is the beginning of a new video series. The idea is that each video is inspired by a topic or question you request. So please let me know what you would like to see next, you can leave your requests in the comments section or tweet me.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that if a guy asks you out he should offer to pay, but I wouldn't tend to accept I don't think - I like to feel like I'm paying my own way! Great video :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh is see where you're coming from, i think it always depends on the situation and the guy.

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...