Sunday 14 July 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review (355 Coconut) || Sample Sundays

In this week’s Sample Sundays post I'll be review my current favourite drugstore foundation, which is the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. Truth be told, I don't often wear drugstore foundations as it's very hard to find a brand that includes my colour, so thumbs up to Maybellie for starting to branch out into a wider range of colours.
The main reason I purchased this foundation was for the £20 Makeup Challenge video, which I filmed a little while back. I bought the shade 355 (coconut) which is unfortunately the darkest shade in this range. In the video you will see me applying the foundation with my hands (mainly because my budget didn't cover a foundation brush), but I usually like to apply the foundation with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
I would say this foundation provides medium coverage, I like the fact that it is light weight making it easy to wear on an everyday basis if you choose. The foundation provides a matte finish which I also like as I’m not a big fan of the "dewy look". When it comes to staying power I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, as a Mac foundations kind of girl, I wasn't expecting such a great staying power from a £7.99 foundation!

Overall, I really like this foundation, I tend to use two pumps which covers my whole face. The only drawback I have is that it's a little runny. Other than that, it's a great bargain. Now all Maybelline need to do is bring out some more shades!

Have you tried the Maybelline Fit Me foundation? How did you find it?

6 comments:

  1. I've heard quite a lot of good reviews surround this product :) I'm more of a Loreal girl for cheaper foundation and Clarins for the expensive products.

    *new follower*

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, you should give it a try :)

      Delete
  2. I really regret choosing Bourjois Healthy Mix over this! But I had seen so many negative reviews (especially from oily skin types) on it initially so I got put off. Back on my wish list! hehe x

    luxenlush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have dry skin so i'm not too sure how it would look on oily skin.

      Delete
  3. I have not tried this out yet, but I have been using the new Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick! I have been liking it a lot so far. I am a new follower by the way :) I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about the concealer also.

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...