Friday 19 July 2013

Liverpool Vlog and Outfit of the Day || Youtube

Early last week, me and my brother went for a day trip to Liverpool. I decided to vlog as I haven't filmed a vlog in ages (since my festival vlog). The vlog also features a very mini Boots haul and a quick outfit of the day by the sea. 


Starting my day with a Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino
Merseyside Maritime Museum

My outfit of the day
Outfit Info
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: GAP
Bag: H&M
Shoes: George at ASDA
Earrings: Can't remember
Necklace: Forever 21

What do you like to do when you visit Liverpool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...