Tuesday 2 July 2013

June Catch Up

I saw this idea on Lily Pebble’s blog, liked it, and thought I would write my own post. Below are some of my favourite posts and videos from the month of June.
Just in case you missed some posts, I've rounded up my favourites, click on the title to see the whole post.

The Pursuit of Happiness || Monday Moments #1
My first ever Monday Moments post, all about happiness.
A fun tag video featuring my friend Ajoa.
The View From Here
A photography post, showing pictures from the first time I used my new camera.
My attempt to apply all my makeup in under 3 minutes.
Afternoon in Liverpool
A photography post featuring pictures from my afternoon in Liverpool.
About Uncover the Untold
A quick video explaining what Uncover the Untold is all about.
What was your favourite blog post or video?
post signature
Find me on: YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea! I might have to steal (borrow) it too :)
    That 3 minute makeup challenge is so hilarious :)

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the video,and yh i really liked the idea so borrowed it also :)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...