Sunday 7 July 2013

App of the Week: Dots || Sample Sundays

Sample Sundays isn't just about beauty items, and this week I thought I'd share an app that I've been loving thanks to a recommendation from Gemma.
I downloaded Dots for free from the itunes app store this week and have loved playing it ever since. The aim of the game is to connect dots of the same colour. You are given 60 seconds to make as many connections as you can. Currently my top score is 202, but I'm sure with a bit of practice I'll be able to beat that soon! I really like this game, it's simple but still interesting, although it should really come with an addictive warning!
Have you played Dots?  If so what's your highest score?
post signature
Find me on: YouTube | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hi Feyi,

    What a great idea! I've never thought of doing an App of the week before. Great idea hun :)

    All the best,
    LiLi Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...