Tuesday 18 June 2013

NOTD: Sinful Colors Why Not

I'm a little late to the party but we can finally buy Sinful Colors nail varnishes thanks to Boots. A few weeks ago I picked up my first polish in this beautiful blue shade, and at just £1.99 for 15ml it's a great bargain.

 This is a very quick and easy NOTD. To achieve this look I  first used, my trusted CND Stickey Base Coat, followed by just one coat of SinfulColors Cream Nail Enamel in Why Not (951), for my feature nail I added Collection Bedazzled Nail in Razzle Dazzle and finally to top everything off I applied Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat.

Have you tired any polishes from the SinfulColors collection?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. love the colour! can you do a review of the maybelline fit me foundation please x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I will try and get that up next week :)

      Delete
  2. I love Sinful Colors polishes. They have such a variety of shades. I love the shade Why Not on your nails. I have to add this to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really pretty shade and a colour I didn't already own!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...