Friday 31 May 2013

Big Church Day Out Vlog 2013 || YouTube

If you've seen last weeks Festival Makeup Bag post then I'm sure you will know by now that I got the chance to attend my first ever festival last weekend. I decided to film some of the weekends highlights and put it together in a Vlog for you guys.  My weekend at Big Church Day Out 2013 was filled with lots of great music, sunshine, beautiful views, me pretending I'm a Londoner and even a proposal (not to me lol)! I had lots of fun as you can see, and got to see one of my favourite artist Israel Houghton. 

Did you enjoy this vlog, would you like to see more vlogs? Let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...