Monday 1 April 2013

Spring Beauty Wish List

With Spring (and pay day) just round the corner, what better time to create a wish list?! Below I've shared 7 beauty products I can't wait to get my hands on very soon.


Products Mentioned
1. Essie Nail Polish - Mint Candy Apple
2. Maybelline Expression Color Tattoo - Rose Gold
3. La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector
4. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
5. L'Oreal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash
6. NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
7. Eylure Girls Aloud False Eyelashes - Nicola

What products are on your Spring wish list?

14 comments:

  1. Love the Essie colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've been wanting it for ages.

      Delete
  2. Love the Essie colour I need to get some spring coloured nail polishes.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i'm trying to add a few more bright shades

      Delete
  3. Just got the Essie nail polish plus 2 more..gonna post about it soon! Lovely list you got there...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Effaclar duo is in my wishlist too :)

    lovely picks x

    holaflo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about that product!

      Delete
  5. Good choices! A lot of these are things I want to get too!
    Flo xox
    flocloco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just bought #5 in a bright pink color! I'm still not totally sold on it but they have great shades!

    -Andréa

    VA DARLING

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Colour Tattoo in Rose Gold and love it! It's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, picked it up today and i love how easily it applies and how natural it looks.

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...