Wednesday 10 April 2013

Products I've Used Up/Empties #3 || YouTube

I quite like filming these empties videos, so thought I would share with you the products I've recently finished using, and my thoughts on them. If you have video requests of what you would like to see next, feel free to leave them in the comments section or tweet me


Products Mentioned:
Intimately by Victoria Beckham
Johnson's Baby Lotion
Clinique Facial Soap 
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Elf Lip Linear
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturiser
VO5 Heat Defence Styling Spray
Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Conditioning Lotion 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...