Sunday 10 February 2013

The Clarisonic Mia 2

If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen my endless tweets relating to the Clarisonic. Well, after many months of contemplating and countless hours of research, I finally took the plunge and bought the Clarisonic Mia 2.
 
The Clarisonic claims to:
Cleanse 6 times better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds
Work with skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores
Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturisers
Gentle enough to use 2 times a day
Philosophy Purity Cleanser, Clarisonic Mia 2 and the Clarisonic Cleanser

In the box I received: 
The Clarisonic Mia 2, the Universal Voltage Charger,  the Sensitive Brush Head, a trial size cleanser and a protective travel case from my Clarisonic.

I'm planning to use my Clarisonic  every other day with either the Philosophy cleanser or the Clarisonic cleanser, so watch this space for more updates about my skins progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...