Sunday 28 October 2012

Hair Journey Update #1

So one of my lovely followers commented on an earlier blog post I wrote about starting my hair journey, which reminded when that I actually haven’t updated you guys. So here’s a quick update.

For those of you who don’t know, a hair journey (or healthy hair journey) is when you commit to learning about your hair, and finding way to help it grow and become healthier. I started my hair journey in May 2012 (5th to be specific).   Since then I’ve relaxed my hair once. And I’m currently trying to stretch my relaxer.


I currently have my hair in a weave; the Organic Root Stimulator Edge Control (pictured above) has been a lifesaver, when blending my hair/weave together. I would also be lost without my Castor Oil, which has been helping to thicken and grow my relaxed hair (click here for a mini castor oil review).
If you have any wonder products which you use for your hair feel free to share them in the comments section.

5 comments:

  1. grea tips - I'm always on the hunt for diy hair remedies... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edge control is amazing! I use it all the time, great post hun :)

    Fab
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, its like my hairs best friend lol

      Delete
  3. Love your blog and you're so beautiful!

    Efia @ effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...