Sunday 1 July 2012

5 Minute Make-up Challenge

Hey guys,

So I thought I would try the 5 Minute Make-up Challenge. Was I was I able to complete my make-up in 5 minutes? Watch to find out.

 Products used:
Primer: Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
Foundation: Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 NW50
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 NW45
Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder NW50
Blush: Sleek Blush by 3 - Lace
Eyeshadow primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
Eyeshadow: Au Naturel i-Divine - Regal
Mascara: 17 Wild Curls Mascara
Lip balm: EOS Lip Balm - Summer Fruit
Lip gloss: ELF Mineral Lip Gloss - Wild

Love F & N
x

2 comments:

  1. Great job, I don't think I can ever do the 5 min make up challenge, I am damn too slow

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so comment away! You can also tweet your questions to @UTUBlog or email uncovertheuntold@gmail.com.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...